Thursday, November 20, 2014

When Being Wrong Is Just Fine

"Bend over," I could sense his hesitation so I just waited, my eyes on his lips and stubble, hands resting on his hips. "Go on." He hinged forward into the position I'd just had him, his knees planted firmly on the edge of the bed, his meaty Spanish globes now raised and parting. I lowered my face down into them.

His moans were appreciative. We hadn't really talked much which was fine. It was the eye contact that he loved. When I took a break from his ass, running my tongue down his balls and then down the length of the surprising nine or ten inches that dangled below, I could see him watching me. His forehead jammed into the comforter as leverage -- I'd pulled his arms back, silently instructing him to use his hands to let me get my tongue deeper into him -- his eyes were wide, now locked on mine as I licked the precum off of the tip of his long skinny cock that veered left about 3/4 of the way down.

Back up the length, a few kisses and nibbles at the base of his balls and then I was in his hole again, slightly discolored, definitely pinker than the rest of his skin. The moan was there again, the hole loose. I stood and swabbed at it with my head, placed it and jutted my hips forward just a little. He went silent so I stopped.

His torso came back up, his back almost a magnet to my chest, and our lips connected over his shoulder, his soft wet tongue slithering out and exploring my mouth. He pushed back a little onto me.

"I'm not going to fuck you, really." And I would hold to that. I was just playing around, opening him up for when I did finally ask for the condom and went at him deeper. He pulled a little out of the kiss, dropped a wad of spit in his hand, reached back and polished me up before taking one of his own cheeks in his hand, my tool in his other and implanting himself, firmly. This was the cause of his sigh.

I reached around and grabbed his tool, which was rock hard and he started pumping into my hand, taking a little more of my cock with each pump. I wasn't going to fuck him, but if he wanted to fuck himself for a bit who was I to stunt a man's pleasure. He paused and was back for more kisses.

"We need--"

"Bend back over." This time the hesitation was gone. The sighs transitioned back to moans as I swirled and probed with my tongue. I felt his hips hinge a little, his ass becoming just a touch more upturned as he tried to get all that I might possibly have to give. I fished his joystick from beneath him to find that he was definitely still all in for the game and decided it might be soon time for a new round.

When I stood this time I again thudded my head down onto his pucker. Using my thumb I pushed the knob of my tool down into the sink hole below it and just sat there. His shoulder was hammed into the comforter, his head craned around to watch me. I looked at him and we stood there for a few seconds, both oddly content at our connectedness; him holdin comfortably onto the head of my cock, me steadying myself with my hands on his hips.

I crooked a finger at him, "Come here." He obliged, straightening his torso, his mouth leading the charge as it collided with mine. I felt his hips move back and down, pushing down my length until he was half way and I hardened my hands, stopping him. "You have a condom?"

"In bag," he whispered, a slight resistance against my halting hands. I rocked my hands back and knelt on one knee, one leg carrying my pants, underwear and still wearing a boot, the other free. He stood up, unsure of whether he should grab the condom and I took his outstretched length into my mouth.

There were a few bobs. He took my head in his hands after I teased him by taking his length a few times and then suckled on the head, and forced his cock down into my throat. After letting me up for a breath he started to fuck my face, my cock bobbing free beneath us with the rhythm of his thrusts. He let me go and went to grab a condom.

Whenever I looked at his face, the resemblance between him and Connor from How To Get Away With Murder was uncanny. Yes, he was older and there was a slight bit of grey, and of course he was a shade or two darker as he was a native of Spain, but otherwise, it was practically the same guy.

When he returned, I took the condom, and started to blow him again, getting everything ready on autopilot. A second later I was pushing him back on the bed, pushing his legs back, my tongue diving into his hole, my eyes staring into his, my cock waiting in the wings for its turn. His eyes were locked into mine. They stayed that way as my tongue trailed up his length, I bobbed a few times on his cock and then placed my head at his hole while I swirled my tongue around his own and then sunk inside.

The actual fuck was a fairly quick one and I knew I wouldn't cum. He was so open I was slamming into a pussy, pulling out and plunging back in, never breaking our eye connection. He reached and grabbed the bottom of my fisherman knit sweater and pulled it up. I flung it off, never stopping my rhythm.

"Now that's much hotter," he smiled. His cock was hard with no ministrations and as I went to take it in my hand he batted me away. I swiveled my hips as a response, bent at the knees and started to fuck away again from a new angle interlacing my fingers behind his neck.

"Fuck, fuck! I'm going to cum," I looked down at his cock and then back up at him, pulling him into a kiss and redoubling my efforts at his hole. I felt his lips tighten and I pounded harder before pulling away to see him shoot a load between us up onto his mid chest and another that landed in his shaved groin, the rest dribbling out.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," I said, kissing him again, my hips never hesitating. I repeated it again when he didn't answer, "Tell me dude, it's ok." He nodded that he got the message and kept my eye contact. I took his half hard cock in my hand and he oddly seemed to be enjoying the pummeling of his ass even moreso after he'd just cum. The realization flipped a switch in me and I felt the cum at the base of my balls.

My cock twitched and his pulsed in my hand. I moaned, slamming into him a bit harder and a bit faster, his legs holding themselves up and open for me as I cupped his cock and neck with my hands. And then the load was gone, emptying itself into the condom, my sighs and slowing speed his only indication. For every twitch of my cock there was a pulse of his and then we were both done. I was wrong; I did cum.

"That was hot dude."

No comments:

Post a Comment